Finding your dream home is easy with a local agent who has their finger on the pulse!
Buying a home is probably the biggest investment you will make, with long-term financial ramifications that need to be considered. You’ll need expert advice from a seasoned local real estate agent to help you make the best decisions along the way.
If you’re looking to buy your dream home outside Metro Atlanta in Milton, Alpharetta, Lake Lanier, Forsyth County, or Cherokee County, the McBrayer Milton Real Estate Team is the right choice as your real estate partner.
We’re local Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties agents, who live in Milton and its surrounding communities. And, we’re experts in local luxury properties, equestrian estates and lifestyle moves, making finding that perfect home easier and more enjoyable.
With our fingers on the local pulse, we often learn about high-in-demand properties before they are even listed. And, with our professional and personal knowledge of an ever-changing local real estate market, we have the power to negotiate the best price possible for your next home.
McBrayer & Associates Real Estate can make buying your dream home less stressful, too!
- We can help you determine how much home you can afford and the best home type suited to your individual needs (e.g., size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping, and other personal preferences).
- We can refer you to mortgage counselors to get you "pre-approved" so you know you are ready to make an offer and not miss out on an opportunity to act fast.
- We can give you personal access to a multi-list system, so you can view all listings and evaluate them in terms of your needs and affordability so you don’t waste your time visiting unsuitable homes.
- We can represent you as a buyer's agent and negotiate the best price with the right terms for you.
- We can serve as a seller's sub-agent, or disclosed dual agent, acting as a liaison between you and the seller to present offers and counteroffers until an agreement is reached
- We can often suggest simple, imaginative changes that could make a home you like more suitable to your lifestyle and needs.
- We can supply you with valuable information on real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities, and proposed zoning changes that might affect your decision to buy.
- We can help familiarize you with the closing process and obtain closing figures in advance of closing for your review.
- We can provide you with a list of qualified home inspectors, pest inspectors, and surveyors as well as help you coordinate inspection appointments.
Is it time to put McBrayer & Associates Real Estate to work for you?
CALL us at 770-688-0404